Saturday, January 24, 2009

Just keep swimming...

Acoustic Night was great. Kresna and I performed 4 songs which were:
  • Make it mine by Jason Mraz
  • Chasing pavements by Adele
  • Menghapus jejakmu by Peterpan
  • The heart of life by John Mayer
We also managed to fit in our two fingerstyle guitar pieces at the start and before the end. I never would have thought that the day would come where I'd be playing my piece at a proper gig =). Farah Al sang 'Chasing Pavements' and the rest were sang by Kresna. I must say, Farah is a really good singer! She was totally awesome. And Kresna is such a talented guitarist as well. Makes me feel like the odd one out =S. It definitely was an honour to perform with Kresna and Farah.

-

On a seperate note, I'll be participating in Swimathon 2009 which will take place on the 16th-19th April. My aim is to help raise at least 200 pounds for Marie Curie Cancer Care and The Swimathon Foundation.

I'll be swimming 2.5km again this year and training will be starting soon. My other blog will be updated on a regular basis to provide information on the progress of the fundraising as well as training. If you feel moved to donate, do visit my fundraising page. After all, it is for a noble cause =).

No comments: