Saturday, May 16, 2009

post exam updates..

Exams are now over, so I thought it’d be a good time for a blog post. I would have posted more often given the chance, but preparing for the exams and blogging doesn’t seem to go hand in hand.

Interestingly enough, there were exceedingly many thoughts throughout the exam period that I would’ve wanted to share- some of which I can’t recall. What a pity. I really should’ve noted them down. I realize that putting my thoughts to paper really helps me capture stray thoughts and also help reorganize them. One of the healthy habits I should honestly consider practicing.

I did jot down some of the thoughts that came to mind. I hope to write brief posts about them in the near future.

-

I am finding it harder and harder to manage my time, now that the exams are over and I have more ‘free’ time. Ironic huh? Having a break from studying is acceptable, but I feel that I’ve past the threshold and ventured into the realms of indulgent lazing. A verse comes to mind:

Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much.

Luke 16: 10 (NIV)

No comments: