Monday, January 18, 2010

Rainy days and Mondays..

Photo by: Jonathan Hasson
"..Sometimes I'd like to quit
Nothing ever seems to fit
Hangin around, nothing to do but frown
Rainy days and mondays always get me down."

- Carpenters, Rainy Days and Mondays

Funny how the weekdays are kinda like cruel suprise to the oh-so-blissful weekends. My week just took a turn for the worse. Presented the results of what I've been doing for the past 3 months to my project supervisor. It still needs refining (by which, he actually means re-doing). Yet its not anyone's fault. I've done everything according to procedure. The results just are awry.

At times like these, everything feels a little worse than it seems.

I'll tell you what I think. I think that my time could be spent more wisely. I think that my final year project isn't the only thing that matter. I think that getting a paper published as an undergrad student adds relatively little value to life. I think that I'm chasing after the wind. Heh.. sometimes I feel that I'm just trying to find the easy way out of things.. But seriously, how do you get out of a pit when you're so deep into it?


The best way out is always through
- Robert Frost

Or not?

No comments: