Saturday, December 02, 2006

Weekends..

"The first calculator invented"

2 weeks ago, my class had a trip to the science museum just beside Imperial College. It simply amazing how much stuff they have in there. I didn't get a chance to visit all the different sections of the museum but I did manage to see some really interesting stuff. The first calculator invented (as shown in the picture) is really amazing. Its really huge, (about 1m in height) and there were so many gears to operate the different mechanisms.

"The slides in tate-modern"

"The ice rink in somerset house. No, I wasn't ice skating. I was actually outside the rink posing. Looks quite real eh?"

Anyway, last week I had a weekend out to the tate modern with Sui Jon and Jien Li. The tate modern is a museum for modern art and there were loads of interesting exhibits there. One of the main attractions is the 5 story slide. Yes, I did get to ride on it and I also tried the 3 story slide as well. (there were slides for the 5th, 4th, 3rd and 2nd story) After that we went to somerset house to see the famed ice skating rink. We joined Dinesh for lunch in the Malaysian Student Department and then we took a stroll through Hyde Park.

"Feeling a little patriotic at MSD""Jien Li, Dinesh, Sui Jon and me in Hyde Park"

1 comment:

YueN said...

heylo!!


oh ur bro is my senior? what year is he in?

yea i've got msn.(yuen86@yahoo.com) add me ya.thanks!

***YueN***