Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Thumbs in, elbows up, knees together, toes together..

Ah.. So my exams are over. And how better to celebrate my exams than to have a good rest. And it feels weird. (for those who don't know, my exams were over on Monday)
As for the exam itself, I'm not expecting myself to be getting tremendously good results. The papers were hard, and I wasn't as prepared as I should have. I guess there comes a time when you realise that last minute studying doens't pay. Oh well, its all over now and there's no use crying over spilt milk. All I can do now is to learn from my mistakes.
Us Malaysians, we had a small lunch celebration in chinatown. It was a little strange as the paper we just sat prior to the lunch was a real blow. We sat about the table and spent quite a bit of time talking about the paper and getting all depressed about it again. Not a very typical celebration but nevertheless, the food was good. We ate at "misato" a japanese restaurant and I had chicken katu curry rice. The servings were huge and I was hungry, which was a good thing. Even better, Dinesh wasn't feeling too hungry, so I helped him with his lunch too. Then came the best part of all. I went home and slept for 15 hours.
Right now, I think I'm experiencing withdrawal syptoms from not having enough caffeine. For the past 3 weeks, I've been a religious consumer of caffeinated products. Name it, I've had it- coffee, expresso, red bull, blue bolt, relentless... etc.. Since, stopping the intake of caffeine, I'm experiencing headaches, lethargy, dizziness and the sort. I guess that the sudden halt to the caffeine intake is making my body feeling uneasy. But all is good, I'm sure I'll recover soon enough.
I haven't been up to much since the end of the exam. I just reinstalled my precious computer game, went shopping for cooking ingredients and swam today. Ah.. I've also been messing around with the guitar and I'm currently trying to figure out a tune that came to mind.
In the next few days I'm hoping to do some more productive stuff like studying for next year. No, just kidding. I'm actually attempting to read a novel, the one Markus left the last time he came over. It's called " The remains of the day" by Kazuo Ishiguro.

-

The exams are over. Urrmm.. whoop-dee-do?? =D
*sings to himself 'making melodies in my heart!' and does all the silly actions that goes with it*

1 comment:

sp said...

=.=