Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Sigmund says..

Last Sunday was father's day. We celebrated it in church, then the Youth presented all the dad's in church with a hand painted shirt. On the shirt, was a quote by Freud. (Don't ask me why Freud, but nevertheless this quote was one of his better ones.)

Sigmund says, ' I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection'

I went for the peaceful protest last Tuesday in dataran merdeka. There were about 300 ++ people in number; not as much as I thought there would be. They all brought their own candles and some of them brought banners and cardboard signs. Nothing extremely interesting happened except for the cops carrying machine guns. (I must say they were prepared for the worst..) When I was there I bumped into Guat Eu and Elaine and some of their friends as well.

I brought my own candle as well, and it seems that all the other candles paled in comparison to mine. I wonder why.. =D
-
I have just recently started working with Malaysian Care (actually yesterday was my first day). The staff are really friendly and I'm hoping that it would be a enriching experience for me.

No comments: