Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas break..

The term is finally over. Unfortunately, I couldn't quite finish everything that I wanted to do. Such a shame that I couldn't finish with a bang as I had expected. But nevertheless, I made a brilliant attempt.

What's left to be done over the Christmas hols:
i. Finish typing out my literature review project
ii. Finish up the internship applications
iii. Start composing again
iv. Roll down a snow laden hill and make snow angels in France =D

-

Why so downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me?

On another note, I have been feeling a certain emptiness. =( The sudden surge of emotion clobbering me all over makes me feel powerless. I hate to feel self-pity. Where to find that piece that fits?


A triangle will never be a square, that's for sure. But why so hasty?

Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.

No comments: