Wednesday, February 14, 2007

It has been 3 years since...

Ah.. How I miss those RMC days. 7 years ago, on the 13th of February, I entered RMC. I didn't like everything about it in the beginning; the way the school was ran, the culture it had, the ragging as well as the seniors. In fact, there wasn't much to like about the place. However, I learnt to love the place.
Those 4 years in RMC were great. There were good times, bad times, sweet memories as well as bitter ones. Those of us in my year, we named ourselves the Vangards (actually spelt vanguards meaning "the front line"). We did silly things, broke rules (not too often) and had loads of fun. We were also scolded, punished and got caught once in a while. All of this added colour to our lives.
More importantly, RMC thought me things I'd never learn elsewhere. Amongst some of the important lessons were putting up with bureaucracy, learning that physical pain hurts less than mental pain, and most importantly how to depend on God. I have forgotten some of those precious lessons since, but I'm glad that I've gone through it before and I won't be shocked when I come face to face with it again.

I nicked this picture of my graduation march off the internet so I'm not sure if I'm in it

Its now been 3 years since graduation and I can't seem to describe my feelings. Oh well, life goes on.

No comments: