Wednesday, October 24, 2007

21st..

I just turned 21, and mind you, I didn't even get dizzy! =D


No, I didn't turn around 21 times. I'm now 21 years of age and I'm now an adult (am I?).


-


So I've been thinking all about my teenagehood that has just passed, and the adulthood that is to come. Many thoughts passed through my head; some interesting, and some less interesting, some deep thoughts, some shallow. But after my tiny mental exercise, I've come to a conclusion that I'm somewhat unprepared for adulthood.


One of the thoughts that preoccupied my mind was that there was so much that needs to be made right. What I mean by this is that certain choices I make would have to change. I can no longer run away from making right choices under the pretext of being young. Who am I kidding? I'm 21 years old; my passport says so, as with my driving licence. Some things will have to change, and I'll have to start somewhere - 21 seems like a sensible age.

No, that doesn't mean that I'm going to slow down on my sense of humour. How could I do such a thing?? =P


21 years so far, many more to go.. And I'm optimistic! =D

No comments: